Director of Corporate Sales at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Director of Sales to join our rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and a positive attitude and are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact and who can help us build on our high velocity and improve our already strong win rates!
- 2-4+ years’ successful experience building, managing and leading inside sales teams for a high growth technology company and 3-5+ years direct inside sales experience.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Experience selling to IT.
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience navigating legal, security and purchasing processes.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategy by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain the necessary staff to meet and exceed targets.
- Inspire, empower, coach and motivate a team of 7-10 corporate sales reps.
- Meet and exceed sales bookings targets consistently. Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings numbers based on expertise in MEDDPICC qualification and sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned corporate segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans and forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term and long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases and ROI, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and ROI.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, and competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Corporate Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.