Bizzabo is currently looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead our Enterprise team of Customer Success Managers and help create an industry-leading customer experience within the event technology world. This person will serve as a strategic member of customer success leadership and will work cross functionally with heads of Product, Sales, Services and Marketing to further develop new and creative ways to drive revenue and growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success, you will strive to develop and lead our current team while simultaneously recruit and hire for additional rockstar CSMs.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
Build and lead world-class team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Develop company-wide customer success motion integrating processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc)
- Foster collaboration within the Bizzabo team and across customers
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the account management and CS Leaders to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
Drive Account Growth Outcomes:
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years Enterprise Customer Success, Account Management, or Event Management leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and team members and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Experience managing strategic Enterprise relationships in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to influence peers or drive improvements in a team-based structure
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives