Director, Customer Success at MANTL
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.
Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
MANTL is looking for a highly motivated customer-centric individual to lead the Success function through the next phase of growth. This person will mentor Customer Success Managers and develop strategic initiatives that drive long-term net revenue retention, reporting to the VP, Customer Success.
This person will blend both exceptional relationship-building skills and an analytical mindset to ensure customers are strategically adopting best practices and achieving high value from the MANTL platform. They will work closely with our enablement, implementations, and solutions engineering teams as well a cross-functionally sales, marketing, and product teams.
The ideal candidate is someone with at least 7+ years of experience at a SaaS technology company, preferably with an understanding of banking operations or a Fintech background. They should be a self-starter who can identify gaps in the business, work in the present environment and clearly define a path for the future.
- Strong demonstrated experience building teams and managing high-performing SaaS Customer Success teams, including identifying weaknesses and hiring against them.
- Establish and manage Customer Success KPIs (Reference Rate, Case Studies, Renewal Rate, Customer Health, Best Practice Adoption)
- Familiar with various net revenue retention strategies that drive both renewal and expansion.
- Manage and own customer playbooks for each phase of the customer lifecycle
- Develop new banking operational playbooks and best practices that are event-driven and/or require coordination with third parties.
- Has a demonstrated ability of listening to customers and their needs, helping identify pain-points, prioritize business opportunities, and productize solutions to ensure customer success
- Effectively communicate customer learnings to the growth, implementation and product teams to help direct the roadmap of the company
- Partner with the implementations and enablement teams to be a key stakeholder in client onboarding and training.
- Proven track record of scaling product adoption and identifying/remediating risk across a CSM team
- Experience in using data visualization to story-tell and can act on business instincts to develop insightful and actionable dashboards with data engineering.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbally and written who can relate to different personality types
- Highly proficient with technology and collaboration tools such as Salesforce, Catalyst, Freshdesk & Baton
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.