Are you ready for a new challenge?
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users.
The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Director, Customer Value.
As we expand across the CIS markets we are looking for a Director, Customer Value, with fluent Russian, who can turn every customers' Process Mining journey into a success story.
Celonis is looking for a Director, Customer Value (Russia) to lead digital transformation programs with a number of our Strategic Accounts. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to integrating themselves in the client's business, fully understanding the company goals and objectives. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise customers, overseeing the delivery of large digital transformation engagements and managing executive-level client relationships.
As a Director, Customer Value (Russia) you will…
- Own and develop a portfolio of approx. 3-6 Strategic Accounts
- Be accountable for the Value Generation ultimately leading to customer retention, adoption and expansion
- Set the strategic direction of the digital transformation program and guide the customer on how to leverage Celonis across their entire organization to achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business value
- Work closely with the project lead / PMO lead and extended team of the corresponding implementer (internal or external)
- Ensure that Celonis is adopted across the organization through a rigorous and comprehensive change management and enablement program
- Ensure that the program is properly staffed leveraging and aligning with resources from global cross functional Celonis teams, such as Professional Services, Product and Engineering, external Implementation Partners and Consultancies, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the program including project prioritization, day-to-day operations, escalations, resourcing, deliverables, budget and costs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with c-level executives at the organization, ensuring strong advocacy and support at the highest level
- Own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Value Planning, Adoption Workshops and regular Executive Business Reviews
- Secure the timely and successful renewal of the entire software subscription
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholder such as the Strategic Account Executives while teaming up with external Celonis Partners and relevant Consultancy firms to support the expansion of the Celonis footprint at that account
- Have 8 - 12 + years demonstrable experience leading change projects - IT, Transformation and Process Management for Enterprise accounts, preferably within Consulting for a Strategy Consultancy or Management Consultancy.
- Have strong experience in driving large scale digital transformation / IT transformation / process re-engineering engagements and implementations
- Have a strong business acumen and ideally knowledge of specific industries (Discrete Manufacturing, Automotive, Utilities, Life Science, Financial Services & Insurance or Retail and Logistics)
- Have extensive experience in achieving business objectives and creating tangible value through the deployment of software solutions
- Are able to navigate large global organizations and have the power of persuasion through data, facts, confidence and relevant business networks
- Know how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell opportunities with relevant subject matter experts and practice leads
- Possess a natural and consultative approach when engaging with Senior Executives
- Are a strong team player who inspires the team with a patient and entrepreneurial leadership style
- Have overall strong communication skills and are fluent in English and Russian
- You will be based from our German, Stockholm or Copenhagen office
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus,..)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.