BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We are looking for a Director of Enterprise and Strategic Sales, Central to join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work and a positive attitude and are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact and who can help us build on our high velocity and improve our already strong win rates.
- 3+ years’ experience building and leading front line enterprise sales teams for a high growth technology company and 5+ years direct sales experience.
- Experience selling technical products to enterprise companies (500-10,00+ employee size).
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience navigating legal, security and purchasing processes.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a Sales leader.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategy by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC is preferred.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain the necessary staff to meet and exceed targets.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and ROI.Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly executed.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach and motivate, while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification and sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans and forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term and long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Participate actively in the sales process where appropriate: partner with the appropriate people within the company to identify, expand, and help close new logos. Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the company, our products, and services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques, and account management with peers and team members.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, and competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all sales reps to review performance and opportunities
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.