Director of Enterprise Brand Sales at Knotch
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch is proud to have been named to both Inc.'s Best Places to Work and Built In NYC's Best Places to Work lists two years in a row!
The Director of Enterprise Brand Sales will play a key role in pitching, strategizing with, and developing new accounts. In this client-facing role, you will be called upon to identify new prospective customers, deliver compelling presentations, and independently drive revenue. As a Director, you will be looked to as a thought-leader by your team members. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. You will also bring a creative and strategic approach and a desire to learn and grow quickly within an organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify key target Fortune 500 prospects
- Develop and deliver powerful, compelling sales presentations to potential brand marketing customers from the C suite to the brand management teams
- Autonomously manage personal sales pipeline
- Synthesize customer feedback for product and management teams
- Recommend new product strategies and client opportunities
- Find ways to increase usage and ROI for clients
- Participate in team brainstorms and product evolution
- Provide mentorship and guidance to your peers
- Experience selling directly to Fortune 500 brands
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in Media / Technology / Saas sales, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch while in-office
- Unlimited monthly Metrocard
- Mental Health and Learning & Development Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.