Director, Enterprise Platform Sales
A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising becomes a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
As Director, Enterprise Platform Sales, you will be responsible for developing new relationships with some of the country’s top commerce and retail companies. This is a highly visible role within Nativo, working directly with the SVP, Business Development, to drive publisher adoption of the Nativo Platform.
What you’ll do:
- Drive sales & adoption of The Nativo Ad Platform through outbound sales efforts.
- Lead and own the entire sales cycle including, prospecting, initiating relationships, forecasting and negotiating deal terms.
- Act as a consultant rather than a transactional seller – work with potential clients to determine their business needs/objectives & formulate comprehensive sales solutions accordingly.
- Serve as a liaison between platform clients/prospects and various internal operating groups by collecting and reporting product feedback from the marketplace.
- Effectively develop and maintain a deep pipeline to facilitate a strong cadence of deal closings.
- Work directly with the SVP, Business Development to shape market strategy for different customer/prospect cohorts.
- Represent Nativo at various industry conferences, tradeshows and events.
What you’ll need:
- At least 7+ years of SaaS related sales experience (software, platforms, etc.) selling digital services to commerce sites and retail companies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience coordinating with and selling to multiple stakeholders simultaneously (ex. executives, product leads, advertising leads).
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals/quotas.
- Technically competent with a strong understanding of online advertising technologies, models and trends.
- High energy, self-starter with a passion for solution sales & trusted sales methodologies.
- Roll up your sleeve attitude; self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to be an A+ collaborator and teammate .
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
For information on what personal information Nativo collects and how we use it, please see our CCPA privacy notice: https://nativo1.box.com/s/a0j9eonmrveq3ot6mgldvy3jm4f0msu4
Nativo is operating in a fully remote environment and are currently only accepting candidates residing in the following locations: California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, and Washington (state).