The Channels & Services department focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services and works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
As the Director of Enterprise Sales, you will play an integral role in helping expand our world class design system & platform to support the needs of enterprise customers. We are looking for a highly motivated self starter who can build our team, develop scalable processes and consistently deliver against increasing revenue goals.
You will be based in our New York City headquarters and report directly to the VP, Channels & Services.
- Own the pre-sales process and consistently review and update sales strategies to meet evolving revenue targets
- Build and scale the sales team through hiring, training and development, developing processes and implementing new tools
- Engage with prospects and customers through outreach strategies, in person meetings, or potential travel to meet targets and keep a pulse on trends in the market
- Monitor the landscape of prospects to identify industry specific opportunities to grow the business
- Develop a robust sales process that begins with goal setting for the sales teams, incentives, outbound strategies to increase leads, and pre-sales activities to enable the Sales team to learn and grow
- Lead projects and initiatives to push forward the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Report on health of the business and identify opportunities to evolve our market strategy and product and services offerings
- Establish strong relationships and work collaboratively with key stakeholders including post sales teams, Product, Marketing, Legal and Finance
- Lead and inspire a growing team of sales professionals to meet stretch targets
- 12+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including team, key stakeholders and executives
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling a sales organization and developing a strategy and execution plan to meet revenue targets
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- People management experience and a passion for developing teams
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.