Director of Enterprise Sales
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy environmental impact.
As Augury’s Director of Enterprise Sales, you will lead and grow a team of curious, ambitious, and high-performing Enterprise sellers helping to transform the operations of Fortune 500 industrial manufacturing organizations. You will have a direct and lasting impact on exponentially expanding Augury’s customer base.
A Day in Your Life
- Build, develop, manage, and coach an Enterprise Account Executive team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Create and foster a results-driven culture that motivates and inspires the team to exceed targets together.
- Collaborate with the team to develop the strategy and execute the plays for penetrating new logos and expanding exsiting accounts
- Work with GTM leadership to build and implement infrastructure, process, tactics, and systems to improve sales operations and achieve targets
- Work closely with the leadership team to iterate on our GTM strategy by monitor feedback and changes in market related to customers, industry, and competitors.
- Monitor and provide necessary sales forecasting, reporting, and metrics to leadership team.
- Act as the executive sponsor for key new business and upsell deals (open to travel 50% of the time)
What You Bring
- Experience: 8+ years of experience selling innovation/new technology and change management to VP and above buyers. 5+ years managing high performing Enterprise Sales teams.
- Leader: Coach, lead, and inspire enterprise sellers that are navigating complex sales cycles with VP and C-level stakeholders. You thrive on driving optimal team performance and results. You are a growth-stage, results-driven sales leader with experience at SaaS companies between $5m ARR to $50m ARR, where deal sizes are at a minimum $100k with 6 to 12-month+ sales cycles.
- Domain: This is your playground. You have a deep understanding and experience in Enterprise sales - team selling, multi-stakeholder selling, power line selling, ABM/ABS, Account Mapping/Planning. Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Relationship Builder: You can talk the talk to Enterprise customers and develop a long lasting relationship by identifying, uncovering, and solving their pain points.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility.
We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave