Casper is looking for a Remote Director of Field Account Management for our expanding wholesale partnerships. Reporting to Casper’s VP Wholesale, this role will build the organization to execute on Casper brand and product training across hundreds of stores through the US, Canada, and UK. This role will be accountable for three priorities - partner with the Wholesale Sales team and customers to clarify norms and understand opportunities for each partner; build and lead a team of market brand representatives to deliver in-store training and capture feedback; collaborate with a network of internal Casper teams for needed content and support. This leader will analyze the feedback and identify trends and opportunities sharing in the accountability for the sell-through and growth of market share, in addition to continually improving store line relationships.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
Act as a Brand Ambassador of Casper and manage relationships with wholesale partners
- Work with sales leadership to develop overall partner strategy and ensure impact of the program with local partner leadership
- Continually improve execution with current partners and new partner integration
- Template and document all program components for export to future distribution partners and subsidiaries
- Contribute to revenue growth by participating in the optimization of retail relationships and development of new business.
Build and lead a distributed team of brand representatives
- Develop a scalable organization to support all of Casper’s current and future wholesale partners through store visits and building local relationships
- Ensure the effective roll out of partner training sessions for in-store associates on the Casper Brand, Product knowledge, Sleep and brand specific selling
- Develop and administer annual growth plan and associated budget aligned to revenue growth objectives
- Oversee and execute launches and collateral roll out
- Ensure consistent coordination and operational execution by partner - including brand training selling tools, collateral, visual execution, product maintenance
- Evaluate stock positions where appropriate
- Develop approach and tools for representatives to regularly assess and share feedback on status of our relationship and in-store positioning in relation to competitors
Manage in store team schedules aligned to:
- Partner methodology conventions for training and in store presentations
- Tiered opportunities and trends for sell through by account and by door
- Opportunities for growth of product slots and shelf space; monitor competitor opportunities
- Identifying and executing on ancillary category growth in partnership with Account Executives
Effectively manage team within budget
- Develop team growth by partner by geography
- Create efficiency in scheduling, visits and travel
- Develop, implement and have accountability for overall field expense objectives
- Identify solution for the automation in expense management
Collateral Development and execution
- Represent the channel as the primary contact for in store fixtures, collateral and marketing requests
- Develop, track and maintain distribution of collateral
- Develop annual growth plans and budgets
- Partner with Wholesale Director on the planning and execution of in store marketing opportunities
- Manage inventory of fixtures and collateral including replenishments in collaboration with procurement team
Collaborate with central Casper Teams
- Guide the Visual Merchandising and Environments Design teams on visual and display needs by partner
- Work with Procurement on fixture purchases and distribution
- Partner with Learning & Development on assessing and meeting training needs by account including new content development or updates, facilitation or train-the-trainer support, and reporting on training execution (digital modules, brand, product and sleep marketing)
- Work with Marketing on brand and product messaging and associated assets
- Collaborate with finance on monthly budget and expense planning
Analyze feedback from team and regularly share insights with Wholesale leadership team
- Inform account sales executives on status of relationships and any challenges to meeting partner needs
- Assess and report on Casper’s positioning in relation to other brands by account
- Proactively look for ways to improve sales performance as well as local or regional relationships through field team activities
- Develop and participate in market strategy, activities and meetings
- 10+ years experience developing and executing in-store sales growth optimization and training programs across multiple accounts in a wholesale channel
- Experience in the furniture, bedding and home goods industries preferred
- Relevant experience in running nationally distributed multi-account sales enablement programs
- Experience working in most designated market areas or geographies across North America
- 5 years’ or more experience developing and leading teams of a distributed nature
- Thrives in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!