Doorkee is an all-in-one rental platform that rewards Departing Tenants, Apartment Seekers, and Landlords to work together so that moving is less expensive, more transparent, and entirely rewarding. Doorkee helps Departing Tenants make money when they move; Apartment Seekers avoid paying a broker fee; and, Landlords save money by reducing vacancies between tenants and reducing leasing costs. We believe that if you have to move, it should feel GREAT.
Off the heels of an exciting round of seed funding, we are live with our Beta and looking for the right Director of Growth (DG) to join our NYC team.
You will sell the Doorkee vision and benefits to NYC multi-family landlords, big and small, and close the deal with both them and their leasing staff. You'll meet prospective clients in person to create buy in from executives and leasing teams. You’ll use your existing NYC RE network to schedule meetings, as well as follow up with inbound leads provided from our strategic partners. Once you close a landlord, you’ll then work closely with the Customer Success team to smoothly hand off the relationships once onboarding is completed.
The average sales cycle is 60 days, and it will only 10 - 15 deals to crush your quota.
• Equity package at the ground floor of a recently funded startup.
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits through a PEO (premium covered at 100%).
In this job, you will:
• Leverage your existing relationships with landlords, leasing staff, and NYC RE players to schedule meetings to introduce landlords to Doorkee.
• Build relationships with both landlords and their leasing staff to address any concerns they have and strategically problem solve to get them across the finish line.
• Own the sales process from start to finish. From using your industry contacts to schedule intro meetings, to pitching landlords and leasing staff on Doorkee, to demoing the product, to working with the Customer Success and Product teams to smoothly onboard a client.
• Build a sales culture from the ground up: based on friendly competition, transparency, and helping everyone around you sell better.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
• You’re motivated by ambitious individual and team targets.
• You know how to empathize with and listen closely to others to tailor your pitch to them and move them across the finish line.
• Organization and process are second-nature to you; you hate letting opportunities fall through the cracks.
• You can effectively manage your time, prioritize tasks, and gladly help were needed.
• You believe the future of the residential rentals doesn’t include a broker.