Director of Inside Sales at Lively
An estimated 48 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it – enter Lively. We’re on a mission to empower people to hear better through more affordable, accessible and delightful hearing care.
Lively is a series A company, perfect for anyone eager to make an early impact in something big. We are a unique blend of experts and leaders from Facebook, Amazon, 1stdibs, Lyft, and have assembled a world-class advisory board and audiology team.
Here at Lively, we are a passionate team of highly-driven entrepreneurs, designers, clinicians and technologists creating a best-in-class experience to help solve one of America’s greatest healthcare issues – untreated hearing loss. If you’ve been looking for a high growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
About the Role
At Lively, our mission isn’t just to deliver better hearing care, but to deliver it to more people. Our inside sales team is key to getting our hearing aids in the ears of people who need them, and we are looking to hire a Director of Inside Sales to train the team and develop our relationships with our patients.
This role reports directly to the Head of Sales.
- Manage a growing team of Account and Sales Executives focused on selling hearing aids to our patients.
- Develop effective coaching strategies and content for the team, create training material, build playbooks and implement training tools.
- Track and improve performance KPIs and SLAs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Drive employee engagement, push cultural initiatives and create employee development opportunities.
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g., Hearing Care and Customer Experience) to ensure proper communication and align the team’s initiatives with broader company goals.
- Excited to work at a rapidly evolving company to change the broader healthcare landscape.
- 5-7+ years of inside sales experience (preferably in an early-stage start-up, or high-volume environment), including 2+ years of management.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to collect and analyze KPI data and to report it out to senior leadership.
- Experience building a quota-surpassing inside sales team and commitment to continuously raising standards.
- Dedication to developing your team and helping achieve their full potential.
- Experience providing customer demos.
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employee stock option incentive
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid time off
- Weekly company lunch