Director, Network Strategy & Development at Healthify
We are looking for a Director, Network Strategy & Development to lead our network development efforts as we scale across markets. You should apply if you have a deep knowledge of health services and social services network development and contract management, have expertise in building and managing high-performing teams, and can manage complex relationships across a diverse set of executive stakeholders. And you should definitely apply if you are driven to champion and highlight the importance of community based social services in the healthcare ecosystem. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds who are excited to support our team to create success for our customers and our users.About Us
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to fostering a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
RequirementsAbout the Role
The Director, Network Strategy & Development will:
- Report to the Chief Solutions Officer
- Lead the strategy, operationalization, and overall success of social services networks in a given region
- Build and manage a high performing network development team
- Interface with prospective and current customers
- Coordinate regularly with the broader Healthify Leadership team
- Travel up to 30%
- Proven experience (at least 8 years) in network development, contracts administration, and/or CBO management
- Experience in building relationships with executive stakeholders of complex organizations, particularly in healthcare and/or community services
- Subject matter expertise in contracts development, particularly with managed care organizations
- Prior experience building and managing teams
BenefitsTogether, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
..and to further support them, we offer:
- 100% covered Medical insurance, with access to an FSA
- Dental & Vision
- Unlimited Vacation
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Inclusive Parental leave
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures
- Free memberships to ClassPass
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options