CLEAR’s mission is to empower secure, frictionless experiences for consumers and our partners. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second straight year and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point in CLEAR’s growth trajectory.
CLEAR is obsessed with delivering exceptional customer experiences and is constantly iterating on best practices. We are seeking a Director of Partner Success to manage and grow the success of our Healthcare experiences by building deep partnerships with client stakeholders while maintaining accountability for operational achievement.
The Director of Partner Success, Healthcare will report to the VP of Healthcare and focus on developing lasting relationships for the organization’s healthcare business, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior patient experiences. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside top healthcare executives to drive the CLEAR mission of removing friction for our users.
What You Will Do:
- Build broad and deep relationships within the customer organization - from front-line staff to senior executives articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust and executing against program deliverables.
- Continually expand the use of CLEAR throughout the customer footprint expanding existing and implementing new customer experiences. Partner with customer leadership on everything from use case value proposition and design, contracting, implementation, ongoing operational and financial success.
- Work as a liaison between client and cross-functional internal teams - specifically with business development, project management, product, technology, and operations teams - to deliver customer experiences, managing the success of the experience.
- Responsible for ensuring customer operational success, oversee CLEAR’s project management team to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery and ongoing experiences.
- Actively seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Apply knowledge and experience of project management best practices in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Perform research, conduct analysis and partner with the Healthcare team to define customer experiences that further the Healthcare business.
Who You Are:
- You love leading/ guiding clients, you have a track record of creating and maintaining long term relationships
- You have experience researching and analyzing new business models, including financial and operational viability, and have partnered to execute against those plans
- You are a problem solver at core, with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for large complex customer organizations
- You demonstrate high EQ, a consultative mindset and high attention to detail, with excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Healthcare work experience required - preferably with health systems, insurance companies, high growth start-ups and/or consulting experience
- 6-10 plus years work experience, Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed