Director of Partnerships
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
As AlphaSense continues to experience rapid growth and increased investment from top VC firms, we are expanding our go-to-market and partnerships function. The Director of Partnerships will focus on developing new avenues for revenue growth by developing relationships with a variety of channel partners, system integrators, consulting firms and professional services organizations, and software and data vendors.
This role will be instrumental in scaling the AlphaSense business and expanding its presence in North America, EMEA and Asia across our key lines of business in Financial Services, Corporations, Professional Services.
Reporting into the VP of Business Development, you will be a key member of the global Revenue organization and will have a significant impact on the acceleration of AlphaSense’s top line growth
- As part of AlphaSense's rapidly growing global revenue focused team, the Director of Partnerships will be a key player in helping scale the business by leveraging partnerships to help roll out our breakthrough AI technology across the market.
- This role’s key focus will be to originate strategic partnerships, frame the commercial and operating model, drive the activation and be accountable for the growth of these strategic relationships, and ultimately the revenue they bring in.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Be an evangelist for AlphaSense partners internally and externally. Support other AlphaSense teams including enterprise sales executives, account managers and product teams.
- Regular communication with senior sales leadership on partner sales status and how to improve our relationships. Lead governance of relationships between AlphaSense and partner executives.
- Engage AlphaSense enterprise sales organization on client opportunities led by partners
- Manage the process of baking AlphaSense product and technology into partners’ service offerings and value propositions.
- Exceed revenue targets for partnerships.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple, and an innate ability to successfully sell your vision to senior executives.
- Ideally a pre-existing network of contacts at information services companies and data vendors, system integrators, solution providers and/or BPO firms.
- Strong ability to network, hunt for, initiate and manage senior executive relationships
- Experience structuring, negotiating and closing revenue focused deals with partners
- Analytical mindset, and strong creativity in finding solutions around obstacles
- Experience building business plans with partners and tracking pipeline
- Minimum 3 years building and managing relationships with third parties such as data vendors, system integrators, service providers or BPO firms
- Commercial experience: 4 years minimum in an external facing role (sales, partnerships), preferably in a B2B SaaS environment, with at least 2 years in a partnerships or channel management role
- You love travelling and meeting people, and have experience working internationally
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and partners at the same time with minimal supervision, without losing track of the big picture or the smallest action items
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn – from anyone in the company, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our quality of service
- You are comfortable with managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business field; MBA is a strong plus