Director of Partnerships at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Director of Partnerships to build Onna’s partner ecosystem by establishing strategic partnerships to drive growth. This role will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders (such as Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales) to maximize the partner opportunities and experiences and achieve ROI on partner investments and relationships. In addition, this role will engage with key stakeholders on the client side at all levels, developing relationships and facilitating revenue growth.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the SaaS, Data, Knowledge Management, and Integrations landscape and has previous experience building out a best in class partnerships strategy and function.
What you’ll do:
- Build and scale a best in class Partnerships function that supports the long term company vision and revenue goals
- Source, structure, negotiate, and execute reseller, referral and tech partnerships with long-term mutual alignment
- Analyze the market to prioritize target partners, present business cases and negotiate partner agreements
- Identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Onna
- Partner with internal stakeholders, develop and lead the company’s long term partnership vision and with internal teams to define and evolve Onna’s product offerings
Pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product innovation and identified customer needs
- Work with your team to problem-solve and analyze the best ways to leverage partnerships to grow revenue from winning new clients and growing existing client relationships.
- Relevant experience in sales, partnerships, and/or business development
- Ability to develop navigate complex organization to assemble and develop high performing partnerships
- Deep understanding of SaaS and Data Integration platforms
- Experience successfully scaling a partnerships function
- Exceptional strategic planning and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage deliverables against aggressive deadlines.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.