Director of Performance Marketing Sales, New York at White Ops
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. White Ops is the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. We protect enterprises across the globe – including the largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bot attacks by verifying the humanity of more than five trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, scrape information, and commit payment fraud. We stop them. White Ops recently received an investment by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and ClearSky Security to support the company’s next phase of growth.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The White Ops’ Marketing team is responsible for telling and amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. As a part of this team, you’ll work across the organization to gather stories and drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation and build a substantial pipeline for sales.
In this role, you will be a part of the White Ops front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
What you'll do:
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, including the ability to manage and execute a full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Take a leadership role while working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results and a customer experience
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Move fast to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Build and drive strategies that deliver results
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Attend conferences (whether it be virtually or in person when life goes back to "normal"), speak on panels, and embody the White Ops brand externally
Who you are
- 5 - 10+ years in sales targeting brand and/or performance marketers
- Knowledge of performance marketing and/or marketing technology a must
- Established relationships with performance marketers at direct brands
- Comfort being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Willingness to travel whenever, wherever, to meet with key prospects and partners
- Excellent presentation skills – both over the phone and in-person
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Highly motivated, welcomes challenges and self-driven
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.