Director, Sales and Product Marketing
As the Director of Sales Marketing and Product Marketing, you’ll play a key role in building the go-to-market strategies for Enterprise and SMB segments. You are the critical link between product, sales and marketing, understanding and developing the messaging that will resonate with key customer segments. You are adept at the modern marketing funnel and the tools and technologies available to scale the generation and distribution of sales tools. You play a critical role in driving conversion velocity, building the content, tools and processes that will drive more closed-won business.
- Lead the global sales marketing strategy with Enterprise and SMB segments
- Develop, manage and optimize the positioning that differentiates Shutterstock’s Enterprise offering, fed by data points like competitive activity, customer research, and front-line feedback
- Build and manage the content that is critical to the sales organization, including pitch materials, catalogue enhancements, product updates, competitive battle cards, along with the tools to manage and track content effectiveness
- Lead the overall Enterprise Events strategy and ROI model, working in partnership with the events teams on the management and execution of the overall event marketing plans
- Lead the go-to-market plan and messaging strategy for new product rollouts
- Manage the implementation and ongoing support of sales enablement tools along with the sales team
- Establish clear performance metrics for sales marketing and product marketing in order to track success, establishing feedback loops with the sales organization as needed
- Manage the field marketing activity, ensuring regional sales teams are supported with appropriate materials that address specific market needs and sales strategies
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’ve run sales marketing at a global B2B marketing organization
- Analytical, results-oriented, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment (i.e. things sometimes change and you’re okay with that)
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing projects that have short deadlines, limited resources, lots of people involved
- You successfully manage up. You successfully manage down.
- You have a vision of the future of marketing and aren’t afraid to share it
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V