Wix's Account Management team. We're focused on helping growing businesses and web professionals find success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We're growing fast, support each other, and are focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our clients and our teams. Our mission is to maximize the success of our clients by truly understanding their business goals, and guiding them to use products and services in our suite to achieve them.
We're looking for a Director, Sales & Customer Success to directly manage leaders of Sales and Customer Success Managers - building, nurturing, motivating and enriching their team. Your team will act as product experts and specialists to ensure users convert to Wix and achieve initial business success with our products.
An experienced, nurturing leader who has developed junior managers and led significant change within an organization with 5+ years of experience leading and coaching a team, and 5+ years of experience in inbound sales with a customer focus, customer success onboarding, or account management. You've worked with growing businesses or SMBs, and may have experience in digital marketing or eCommerce. You can inspire your team to ensure it delivers and develops at a high level. If you have experience working with accounts in a partners model or working in a startup environment, that's a plus!
As a Director, Sales & Customer Success you will:
- Manage the management team of onboarding CSMs/AMs
- Manage the management team of SDR + transactional sellers via chat and other channels
- Empower the team to help build a playbook for new Wix users
- Partner with our Marketing team to improve our onboarding methodology, creating human touchpoints in addition to experiences that help make our users successful
- Lead the development of processes for a newly created and fast growing team
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Report regularly on data, activity and performance of the team
- Identify new prospective lead sources and opportunities within your team's lead flow
- Act as a senior point of contact and escalation point for Wix customers
- Lead relationships with other departments at Wix to ensure that customer needs are understood and met
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.