Director, Sales Development at Vise
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:12 a.m. (EST) on Friday, August 20, 2021
What you will do:
Vise is an investment management platform built for financial advisors. Founded in 2016, Vise gives advisors the tools and technology they need to grow their business and help clients achieve their goals. By empowering advisors, Vise advances its mission of creating financial freedom for everyone. Vise is backed by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Bond Capital and Ribbit Capital, and recently completed a Series C funding round. Come join us!
At Vise, we are looking for energetic, results-inspired professionals to join our Sales and Business Development team. As our first Director of Sales Development, you will be responsible for managing and growing the internal sales team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the new client acquisition team. Reporting directly to the Chief Sales Officer, the Director of Sales Development should be passionate about building a team and mentoring/coaching others.
Our office is located in One World Trade in NYC. Our office is open at limited capacity with strict contact tracing and protocols for anyone who chooses to go in. We will continue to be remote-optional until September 30, 2021. We will monitor Covid-19 trends to ensure the safety of our employees.
- Ownership of inside sales strategy, partnering with sales leadership team and CMO on go-to-market strategy
- Recruit, train and optimize the internal sales team, a team who are responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular reviews to evaluate team strategy, progress and provide feedback
- Create an inclusive culture that cultivates differences
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years of leadership experience running an inside sales team
- 1-2 years of experience as an outbound sales representative
- Successful track record building and scaling teams in a high volume outbound sales organization
- Demonstrated sales development and training skills
- Strong ability to build deep relationships with senior managers & executives
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization and to clients
- Desire to solve complex client problems and operate in a hyper growth environment
- Relationship driven with client first mentality
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Discover Data, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Read Full Job Description