Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identitiy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, martial status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Location: This role can be based anywhere.
- Own and build the outbound SDR function - prospect, hire, scale, and manage the SDR team.
- Develop, motivate and lead through inspiration, mentorship, and creative incentives.
- Define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured (e.g., quota, call/email activity, response rates, accounts generated, account quality, lead-to-close)
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management.
- Collaborate cross functionally to effectively drive pipeline.
- Regularly report on team/ individual results along with forecast pipeline and booking targets.
- Make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience.
- SDR / BDR experience.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Proven record of building outbound strategies.
- Ability to hire, onboard, and continuously train team members.
- Ability to successfully manage people to achieve performance goals.
- Robust Salesforce understanding of marketing campaigns and sales metrics.
- Experience with outbound sales tools (Gong, LinkedIn, Zoominfo, others)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.