Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Director of Sales Development to lead the company’s efforts to develop and expand B2B relationships with the largest national and global real estate enterprises. This management role is responsible for overseeing inbound and outbound sales development in an account-centric model. This leader will develop and coach talent in the sales development team to consistently exceed quota and grow their careers throughout the organization. Opportunities range from the SMB through complex enterprises.
- Hit or exceed team quota for qualified opportunities
- Cultivate a world-class team, including hiring and development
- Build strong internal relationships with all GTM teams and key partners throughout the organization
- Report clear, consistent metrics on full-funnel activities, campaigns, and opportunities
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity
- Enthusiastic about traveling to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities, and maintain existing relationships
- Report to the VP of Growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years sales development experience (including management) and 5+ year's experience leading enterprise sales or business development teams
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills, role model, and team leadership skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- History of exceeding quota while building and scaling teams in a hyper growth environment
- Real Estate or Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience sourcing large and complex multi-million dollar deals
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice