Vimeo is looking for a high-energy and driven Director of Sales Enablement with substantial B2B sales experience to lead the training and sales enablement efforts for Vimeo’s Enterprise sales team. The Director will be responsible for coaching, training, and creation of programs that accelerate the onboarding of our new hires and ensuring the continued success of our customer-facing sales teams. This role will require the ability to flex between strategic needs and roll-up-your-sleeves hands-on work. This role reports to the VP, Sales Operations, and will initially lead a team of 1-2 people globally.What you’ll do:
- Build on the Sales new hire onboarding program and training and certification programs for both Sales and Pre-sales teams, owning the content, processes, practices and tools needed to support salespeople in order to effectively sell Vimeo’s suite of Enterprise offerings
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, product, legal, finance and other key partners to increase sales results and productivity
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement a sales enablement strategy that supports Vimeo’s business needs
- Lead education of sales team on existing and new product initiatives
- Develop sales capability of the sales team through the design and implementation of sales skills development and go to market programs
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement. You will assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- 10+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales coaching/mentoring, or sales operations
- Strategic problem solver that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics to execute those plans and deliver benefits within time and cost constraints
- Experience in developing and managing sales competency models and learning paths for sales roles
- Exceptional communicator, well versed in communication to individual sales team members through executive leadership
- Ability to facilitate collaborative, cross-functional sessions/workshops
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and standard methodologies for onboarding or adopting new technologies
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.