Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Location This role can be based anywhere.
Director of Sales, Mid-Market
As a Director of Sales, you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new mid-market and SMB customers and building out the Sales team.
- Exceed revenue goals
- Set and execute a strategy to grow sales opportunities
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Coach and performance-manage a world-class sales team
- Support your team throughout sales cycles - especially during complex negotiations
- Recruit, hire and train new members
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to improve the process, efficiency, and productivity across the commercial sales organization.
- Help to refine our mid-market/SMB sales cycle and team
- Partner with go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, sales development, sales engineers) to execute a full-year sales plan and represent a clear, single vision to the marketplace
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS sales required
- 2+ years of experience managing a MM or SMB sales team
- Consistent track record of over exceeding attainment team attainment as a leader with individual quotas >$750k
- Demonstrated experience leading a sales team through the complex sales cycles
- Proven track record of scaling sales teams
- Proven track record and experience in increasing efficiency and productivity across a growing sales org
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Prior experience in a technology startup
Perks & Benefits of MaestroQA
- Top of the market compensation that includes equity
- Opportunity to get in early and help build a rocketship
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.