Director of Sales Operations at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as the newest Director of Sales Operations. This role reports to our Chief Growth Officer and would be responsible for driving strategy focused on generating new business opportunities and revenue creation with existing verticals. This is a unique role, requiring both entrepreneurship and significant operational chops. While singularly focused on growth, you will be responsible for planning, reporting, KPI management and sales process optimization.
We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role:
- Sales Operations
- Support sales and account management with administrative tasks related to the sales process e.g. RFPs and contracting
- Complete quarterly compensation with Finance
- Develop, promote, and manage documentation to improve sales enablement
- Assist sales and account management leadership with constructing sales goals and compensation
- Lead a sales operations team to focus upon sales enablement
- Maintain Salesforce data cleanliness
- Onboard, consistently train and enable Salesforce users
- Automate recurring tasks for users
- Setup and onboard integrations for Salesforce
- Sales Tools
- Educate sales and account management of available sales tools e.g. Linkedin Sales Navigator, Mixmax, RFP360
- Become a product expert and go-to-support for sales tools
- Maintain users within platform
- Negotiate pricing and maintain relationship with vendors
- Reporting and Presentations
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations of sales and account management related metrics
- Assist marketing with sales metrics and cross-team goals
- Determine and revise sales forecasting when needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree
- 5-10 Years in relevant business experience at a high growth startup or management consulting
- 2-3 Years as a Salesforce administrator/analyst, managing at least 25 users
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
Talkspace is the world’s leading online therapy company, serving over 2 million users looking to begin their wellness journey through tele-health. According to the World Health Organization, close to 1 billion people worldwide live with a mental disorder, and on average more than 75% with mental, neurological, and substance use disorders receive no treatment for their condition at all. Additionally, one-third of the world’s population – 2 billion people – live in countries that spend less than 1% of their health budgets on mental health. Therapy is a universal need and it's our mission here to change the world by cultivating an intentional space for people to feel supported through quality care that is simple and accessible.
Combining our passion for innovation along with our desire to help others overcome the stigma behind “getting help,” we are transforming the way patients find the right care provider, making an otherwise impossible feat easily conquerable. Our network of licensed, accredited, and board-certified clinicians are increasing access to mental health for our members through a myriad of high quality therapy services: anytime and for a fraction of the price.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.