Director, Sales Operations
Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About The Team:
We’re an innovative, hard-working group that thrives in a constantly changing, fast paced environment. We are looking for a committed, ambitious, team player who can jump in and work to proactively and continuously identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with sales management and leadership on implementation of solutions that maximize efficiency and conversion rates of each sales channel.
- Work cross-departmentally and across both our New York and Paris offices with Sales, Customer Relations, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help us “get the most” out of the tools in our stack.
- Monitor the accuracy of sales reports and other data and intelligence essential to the sales organization: recommend revision to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning.
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales team and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies.
- Own all development and administration within Salesforce and other integrated tools such as SalesLoft, Periscope, Stripe, Aircall, Calendly, and others.
- Enable our department leaders and sales team to achieve all of their desired improvements within Salesforce and other integrated systems.
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, APEX code, etc.
- Design new Salesforce solutions and create effective project execution plans.
- Add value to the project in all phases – definition, development, and deployment.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests, projects, and priorities in real time
What you'll bring:
- Five years or more experience in Sales, Sales Leadership, and Sales Operations, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategy planning and sales enablement (especially within the SaaS startup space)
- Experience managing operations across multiple global offices is a plus
- The ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high level planning with day-to-day operations
- Proven ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner
- Strong financial acumen and understanding
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture and design principles and best practices
- Experience with Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers (Ruby experience is a plus)
- Experience with SFDC Metadata API, SFDC API, and other APIs
- Experience working with technical third party integrations related to Salesforce
- An Excel and Google Sheets wizard
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and communicate
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly-changing work environment
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, written communication skills
- You thrive in leading initiatives across multiple teams and have a passion for sales and technology
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
-An office in the center of NYC with great food, drinks, and team parties
-Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
-Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
-401k plan with company matching
-Competitive salary with Citi Bike membership, gym membership, and commuter compensation
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.