Director of Sales Operations at Prove
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:50 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Sales Operations Director will be a thought partner in all things related to sales strategy and analytics. We are seeking an individual who is highly analytical by nature with an eye for process improvement and exceptional attention to detail. In this role you will partner with Sales, Implementations, Customer Success, Product and Finance to deliver analysis that will result in delivering the data required to drive sales performance, forecasting accuracy, revenue predictability and provide recommendations to product development and marketing investments.
The Sales Operations Director will report to the CRO and will be instrumental in delivering detailed analysis of KPI metrics driving aggressive revenue goals working on complex data analysis with an ability to translate the data into actionable deliverables and results.
While 40% of the role will be traditional sales operations work, 60% will focus on advanced analytics, data, and planning. This role is best suited for a candidate with exceptional quantitative skills and a natural bias towards systems and operations.
This role is a great fit for a self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency, can serve as an internal consultant (e.g., problem solver) and owner, and will have the opportunity for significant exposure and visibility across the business.
What You Are Accountable For:
- Own planning, analytics, and data management for sales planning including productivity analysis, attainment, quotas, capacity, and staffing
- Analysis of sales wins, losses, pipeline by product, sales executive, industry, etc.
- Analysis of gross margin and sales operating expense by product
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of appropriate incentive compensation programs
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and other business leaders to identify sales support opportunities and needs and develop strategies to support client retention, revenue, and strategic objectives
- Support efforts in coordinating consistent responses to prospect requests for proposals
- Lead a sales support organization which optimizes the process for internal risk approvals, contract management, key account reporting and business review reporting
- Evolve and manage an effective Salesforce.com strategy for the sales team
- Develop comprehensive reporting tools relative to forecasting and actual results of pipeline, lead generation, revenue, account development, and client growth/retention
- Collaborate with Finance to perform revenue forecast and commission calculations
- Analyze sales data; identify opportunities, concerns, and trends and recommend and support implementation of actions to increase success
- Work with Product teams to ensure training of Sales Team on competitive landscape and industry trends
- Maintain strong internal relationships and collaborate cross functionally to ensure alignment with all internal partners
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
What We Require:
- 5+ Years proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization
- Must have hands-on experience in business analysis, data analytics, and statistical modeling
- Prior experience as business partner to sales leadership (VP/CRO level)
- Must have demonstrable experience with data analytics, statistical modeling, and enterprise SaaS sales
- Significant experience working within the Salesforce platform
- Worked with sales management on territory planning and the development of quotas and commission rates
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to create and manage initiatives across numerous cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, and can quickly identify and resolve inefficiencies across the business
- High-energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success in this role
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description