Director, Sales Operations at Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
Rokt is seeking a leader to build and lead a world-class Sales Operations team, part of the GTM organization, within Growth. The mission of this team is to increase revenue growth through effective and efficient sales processes, systems, and analytics. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. We are looking for someone who thrives when creating order from chaos and is motivated to empower the success of a sales organization.Responsibilities:
- Sales Process & Methodology: define and implement sales methodologies, continually improve cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency and support outstanding execution.
- Sales Forecast: design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Sales Systems & Reporting: ensure the effective administration of HubSpot to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress.
- Sales Compensation: evaluate, recommend, and manage BD compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate the team and align incentives with company objectives.
- Sales Enablement: Lead and support BD training and best practice knowledge sharing initiatives to accelerate and maximize the productivity of the BD team.
- Team Building: attract, hire and develop outstanding talent
- 7+ years of sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Previous accountability for implementing a new sales forecasting process
- Strong experience designing and managing enterprise technology sales compensation frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of CRM management required; preferred HubSpot experience
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the ambiguous requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of startup environment
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.