Director of Sales Operations at Bluecore
- Sales Process & Methodology: manage and optimize the sales UX of our MEDDICC sales methodology, continually improve cross-functional processes, and provide data-driven recommendations to maximize sales efficiency to support outstanding execution.
- Sales Forecast and Territory Management: design and manage the processes to support accurate and timely sales forecasting at both the IC and Manager levels, while owning territory design and administration to ensure all teams have the right list of companies to support hitting their aggressive targets.
- GTM Technology: ensure the effective administration of Salesforce and critically evaluate other third-party tools, overhauling the stack when necessary to drive efficiencies and improve team performance across GTM.
- GTM Planning and Compensation: evaluate, recommend, and manage compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate teams and align incentives to corporate OKRs. Compensation plans will be a function of the bookings/ARR plan you create that paves the path for our annual growth goals.
- Sales Enablement: Lead and support sales training and best practice knowledge sharing initiatives to accelerate and maximize the productivity of the sales team. Includes managing curriculum development, optimizations, collaborating with sales leadership on productivity gaps, translating learnings to forecast plans and models.
- Team Management: guide and develop outstanding talent in the existing sales enablement and business systems functions, manage team OKRs, and own department budget to drive company performance.
- 10+ years of sales operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments.
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across sales, CS, and the value realization team, scaling processes in a high-growth company doubling GTM headcount.
- Must have experience managing enablement across a multi-product line, multi-geo business, with custom and/or non-standard pricing
- Strong experience designing and managing enterprise technology sales and CS compensation frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of revenue-driving support systems and tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, LevelJump, ZoomInfo, Troops, ZenDesk, and others, in supporting high performing GTM teams.
- Ability to translate GTM needs and complex business problems into actionable requirements and project milestones.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of a startup environment.