Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Director of Sales Operations, you are the “COO of Sales” for a segment of our business. You are the trusted partner with a Sales VP and group of Directors to help identify and execute improvements to sales training, processes, and strategy. We need someone that can think strategically and execute programmatically. You’re able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion
- Ensure our new and existing reps are both onboarded and ‘everboarded’ well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Ability to articulate the breadth and benefits of our SaaS product suite to prospective and existing customers
- Partner with your VP to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution
- 10+ years’ professional experience, including 5+ in B2B SaaS Sales
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Deep passion for sales and coaching
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Can work both independently and in teams, and prioritize time well
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC
Nice to Have
- Experience with Tableau
- Familiar with the landscape of sales enablement tools
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.