As the Director of Sales Planning and Operations at Vimeo you will be responsible for devising and implementing the Enterprise strategic sales vision for the Enterprise business. Ensuring proper planning and partner alignment for growth within the Enterprise business across Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Legal and Finance. Partnering with Leadership to understand goals and challenges, you will be responsible for both the strategy and alignment of key initiatives as well as the operational elements of a successful initiative defining and tracking key success metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for growing the Enterprise business
- Experiment – Make and sound business judgment to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- Optimize – Build the best acquisition engine so Vimeo continues to build the Enterprise customer base
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of central initiatives intended to multiply rep productivity
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, marketing, operations, product, engineering, and BD teams to improve customer acquisition and retention/expansion
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience implementing Sales strategy, training, and enablement efforts
- Ability to work at different level of the organization and drive change effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Experience in a collaborative, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs