Director, Sales Systems at Datadog (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
The Sales Operations team continues to evolve and expand globally. We are looking for a Director, Sales Systems to lead, train, and scale the Sales Systems team and set the overall vision and strategy across Sales & all cross-functional teams.
- Set standards and procedures for design, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting and testing on Salesforce
- Develop and execute on a plan on consistent Salesforce maintenance and hygiene
- Lead design and implementation of Salesforce initiatives and by partnering with the right stakeholders and lead technical detailed design sessions with the extended sales operations team; ensure solutions cover the end to end processes without any loopholes
- Facilitate successful implementation of new technology and processes, fostering an organization of continuous process improvement
- Increase performance of the current Salesforce implementation, resolve conflict among workflow rules, process builders, apex code
- Migrate current Salesforce implementation into Salesforce Lightning
- Ensure the migration leads to a user friendly and efficient environment for the users
- Manage data governance processes and adherence of guidelines between internal business units and systems
- Ensure seamless integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including Marketo, Zendesk and Workday and other applications
- Ensure security settings, profiles are set up to meet 100% SOX compliance
- An expert in Salesforce, with 10+ years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- An experienced people manager
- Able to translate business needs into scalable and well architected solutions that capture the right KPIs
- Experienced with Salesforce Lightning including configuration and deployment
- Experienced with Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing is a plus
- Experienced implementing large scale applications and end to end solutions
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Someone with a Bachelor's degree (required, Master’s degree preferred)
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.