Director, Sales Training & Development at Peloton
We are seeking a leader to drive a multi-faceted sales training platform and development culture across Peloton's sales channels. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with Sales (Retail, Inside Sales, New Market Development), Acquisition Marketing, Brand and Product to deliver strategic and tactical sales and training methods for all products.
* Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, facilitating and maintaining a training program to support the Inside, Retail and New Market Development Sales teams
* Utilize a variety of methods including, but not limited to LMS, classroom sessions, conference calls, in-store/on-site visits, webinars, external tools (software), etc.
* Responsible for new hire training curriculum, including but not limited to systems, policies and procedures, sales methodology, customer service, POS, and other critical operational areas
* Responsible for ongoing skills and knowledge development
* Conduct basic needs assessment
* Identify opportunity areas
* Design and effectively implement methods to educate and enhance performance
* Conduct knowledge assessment exercises to ensure retention and use
* Plan, create content, and execute internal leadership sales summits and development days for retail management and other sales team leaders
* Assist teams with proper goal-setting tools including career, personal and fitness
* Communicate ongoing training needs (budget, internal resources, etc) to sales management. Monitor results and share feedback.
* Develop training "champions" to assist with best practices information collaboration and sharing
* Prepare assessments to measure training effectiveness, retention and performance
* Create surveys to measure training participant satisfaction
* 8+ years of experience in sales training and coaching
Strong knowledge in training/coaching sales methodologies
* Excellent presentation, written and selling skills
* Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
* Proficiency with MS and Google applications, Apple Products, CRM (Salesforce in particular) and LMS
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.