We are seeking a leader to drive a multi-faceted sales training platform and development culture across Peloton's sales channels. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with Sales (Retail, Inside Sales, New Market Development), Acquisition Marketing, Brand and Product to deliver strategic and tactical sales and training methods for all products.
* Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, facilitating and maintaining a training program to support the Inside, Retail and New Market Development Sales teams
* Utilize a variety of methods including, but not limited to LMS, classroom sessions, conference calls, in-store/on-site visits, webinars, external tools (software), etc.
* Responsible for new hire training curriculum, including but not limited to systems, policies and procedures, sales methodology, customer service, POS, and other critical operational areas
* Responsible for ongoing skills and knowledge development
* Conduct basic needs assessment
* Identify opportunity areas
* Design and effectively implement methods to educate and enhance performance
* Conduct knowledge assessment exercises to ensure retention and use
* Plan, create content, and execute internal leadership sales summits and development days for retail management and other sales team leaders
* Assist teams with proper goal-setting tools including career, personal and fitness
* Communicate ongoing training needs (budget, internal resources, etc) to sales management. Monitor results and share feedback.
* Develop training "champions" to assist with best practices information collaboration and sharing
* Prepare assessments to measure training effectiveness, retention and performance
* Create surveys to measure training participant satisfaction
* 8+ years of experience in sales training and coaching
Strong knowledge in training/coaching sales methodologies
* Excellent presentation, written and selling skills
* Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
* Proficiency with MS and Google applications, Apple Products, CRM (Salesforce in particular) and LMS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.