Director of Sales Training
Train our growing Sales and Customer Success teams!
As a Director of Sales Training, you will work closely with our Product, Revenue, Sales and Customer Success teams to build impactful training strategies to disseminate to our Sales and CS teams.
Through these partnerships you will assess ongoing challenges and identify opportunities to increase productivity using measurable and scalable training methodologies.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales and client relations trainings and best practices to teams
- Own new hire onboarding for SDRs, AEs, and CSMs
- Act as a trusted partner to our Product, Revenue, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings and continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
- One on one coaching, shadowing discovery calls and client calls, performing mock client calls, and providing constructive criticism to Sales and Customer Success individuals
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis to determine training needs and delivery methods
Required Experience And Qualifications
- 2+ years of training / enablement experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Expertise with CRMs, CRM reporting, and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft Cadence, TryProspect)
- Passionate about sales and client relations
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!