Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Director of Sales to join our team and help maximize a massive market opportunity by leading a team of 6-10 Account Executives. Additionally, this role will set the example for other Sales Managers on how their teams should be run and work cross-departmentally to improve efficiencies and ensure the team has what it needs to blow out their numbers. There is so much potential to provide mental health benefits in the Commercial space and we’re looking for a Director of Sales to help lead our team of AEs and help us capture it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage full sales cycle role reps selling into HR/Benefits decision-makers at mid-size corporates in the assigned U.S territory. (0 - 5,000 EE's)
- Ramp up new hires to ensure they are ready to sell to prospective customers
- Work cross departmentally to improve efficiencies across the team
- Monitor pipeline and communicate how the team is tracking to the VP of Sales
- Help team prioritize strategically valuable accounts in the assigned territory, and opportunities in line with our national sales approach and strategy Build business cases for VPs/COOs at mid-size organizations
- Travel as needed to close the sale
What we expect from you:
- Must have 3+ years of successful B2B/SaaS sales experience
- Must have 4+ years of direct AE management experience
- A deep passion to transform the U.S. healthcare system, especially mental health
- Outstanding communication skills and a thoughtful and collaborative approach to sales
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for ambiguityStrong background and track record of success as an individual contributor
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, extreme comfortability with change
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible, remote friendly work arrangements and setup
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.