Director of Sales
About the Role
SevenRooms is looking for an experienced sales leader to join our rapidly growing sales team. The Director of Sales will be responsible for hiring, onboarding and managing our sales team. In addition to leading a fantastic team of sales professionals, you will also be helping hospitality operators find the technology platform they’ve been dreaming of!
You love hospitality and have managed rapidly growing inside sales teams. You are metrics driven and familiar with multiple sales methodologies and tools. Most importantly, you want to be part of an innovative and hardworking software startup changing the world of hospitality.
As Director of Sales you’ll be responsible for recruiting and onboarding several new sales professionals, both in New York City and in select field markets. You’ll write the sales playbook and build out the capabilities that will set SevenRooms up for success as we scale. You’ll be a key contributor to our go-to- market strategy and influencer of the product roadmap. As a manager, you’ll work closely with your team to help them deliver great results and build new relationships and markets for SevenRooms.
What You'll Do
- Source, interview and hire exceptional salespeople
- Build out a formal training program and deliver trainings to new team members
- Manage sales executives with the goal of hitting both individual and team targets
- Remedy any performance issues that arise
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders in the organization including Product, Marketing and Customer Success
- Participate in key client conversations, as needed
Who You Are
- 5+ years of sales experience; at least 3+ years in a managerial role
- Demonstrated track record of success in hiring and managing inside sales teams
- Adept with Salesforce or equivalent tool
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment
- Restaurant, nightlife or hotel industry experience a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate the meaningful, direct relationships with guests that make exceptional experiences possible. Founded in 2011 in New York, the reservation, seating and guest management solution gives operators the tools they need to develop direct relationships with guests, boosting revenue and enabling personalized service and marketing.
SevenRooms has restaurant, hotel and nightlife clients in more than 100 cities worldwide, including: Jumeirah Group, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Standard Hotels, LDV Hospitality, Live Nation, TAO Group, Zuma, Bagatelle, Altamarea Group, Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group, NoHo Hospitality Group, Chase Hospitality Group, Mercer Street Hospitality, Corbin and King, Ethan Stowell Restaurants and The h.wood Group.