Director of Sales
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Play a critical role in leading, building, training and managing a talented and motivated sales team
- Build and manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives, Leasing Specialist and Leasing Administrators, providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Set and exceed sales and revenue goals
- Maintain and utilize Salesforce to empower various teams and inform decision making
- Monitor and manage team against key metrics such as conversion rates, vacancy rates and team efficiency metrics
- Drive alignment between sales and core cross-functional teams including Marketing, Member Services, Product, Legal and Finance teams
- Execute projects involving lease up velocity, new revenue lines for the business as well as strategy development
- You have been in a sales management or sales operations role in a rapidly evolving, startup environment
- You have managed an organization of 20+ individuals
- You have a proven track record of reaching and exceeding large sales revenue and P&L goals and aligning a team around key metrics
- You have direct experience implementing Salesforce and generating reports and analytics from it
- You have built systems and processes that were flexible and scalable
- You are a leader that can balance the needs of the individuals on your team with organizational goals
- You are ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience and management experience
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- Prior experience in Real Estate a plus
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.