Director, Strategic Alliances, North America
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories here.
Yext is looking for a Director, Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Strategic Alliance Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop our Strategic Partner Ecosystem. We are looking for an individual who has not only developed North American SI Partnerships, but has also realized the results by driving significant revenue through these partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers and key decision-makers at with key Digital Experience Platform (DXP) partnerships. We are looking for an individual who can reach across and leverage the greater Yext; while working with key strategic partners developing deep strategic plans with: clear success criteria, resource commitments and KPIs, clear and concise joint win-win narrative, compelling solutions, and strict governance model.
- Consultative developer of our most important Digital Experience Platform SI partnerships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and executive presence while representing our strategic partnerships
- Craft a joint Yext / strategic partner narrative, develop solutions, and ensure execution of the strategic partner plans
- Deliver on the agreed upon partnership objectives, stated KPIs, and ensure customer success
- Collaborate and consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Develop and cultivate strategic partner relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Evangelize Yext at strategic partners’ events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the strategic partners to support their customers' success in their Yext product and platform investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the Go-To-Market team and direct sales
- Generate pipeline with key strategic partners in collaboration with the Go-To-Market and direct sales teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or experience managing complex strategic partnerships at an enterprise class software company and/or worked at a strategic partner for 15+ years
- Has at least 10 years experience with DXP Platforms and SI Partnerships
- Established relationships and presence within the DXP Platforms Partner Ecosystem, primarily North American SI relationships
- Understanding of DXP partner ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and bringing innovative / market defining solutions to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel – expected 50% or less
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with DXP SI partners
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.