Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security will play a key role in helping security professionals solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Build deep strategic partnerships with customers and vendors to increase safety and security.
- Plan, build, scale and measure the workforce safety Business Development organization.
- Perform market research and gather customer use cases to inform novel product features that drive superior financial and operational results.
Who You Are:
- You’re a passionate security visionary who sees how our novel offering will improve workforce safety and security.
- You have a track record of success in developing and nurturing senior executive relationships at Fortune 1000 businesses, and have experience implementing and managing security solutions and developing sales playbooks.
- 7-10+ years professional experience, business development, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated.
- You’re tenacious and a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You possess a combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about partnership opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time).
- Must have knowledge of the security industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Security leadership.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a strong BI toolkit.
- Modesty and self-awareness; openness to feedback and coaching.
- Deep motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude with a strong desire for professional growth.