Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for the next generation of screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships, Safety & Security will play a key role in helping security professionals solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build pipelines to create partnerships consistent with CLEAR’s revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR.
- Build deep strategic partnerships with customers and vendors to increase safety and security.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- As part of the sales process, perform derivative market research and gather customer use cases to inform novel product features that drive superior financial and operational results.
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals.
- Evangelize the value of the safety and security product and its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption of the same by organizations and operators at scale, all with a consultative approach.
Who You Are:
- 7-10+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence). Business development, operational/execution experience is a plus. Consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated.
- At least 3 years experience in the physical security industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Security leadership.
- You have a track record of success in developing and nurturing senior executive relationships at Fortune 1000 businesses, and have experience implementing and managing security solutions and developing sales playbooks.
- You’re a passionate security visionary who recognizes how our novel offering will improve workforce safety and security.
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific KPIs using data to identify sales opportunities and improve team performance.
- Experience coordinating 3rd party vendors services as part of the customer onboarding process a huge plus.
- You’re tenacious and a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets and overcoming customer concerns at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You possess a combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about partnership opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves.
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time).
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Modesty and self-awareness; openness to feedback and coaching.
- Deep motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude with a strong desire for professional growth.