Director of Strategic Partnerships
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
As a Director, Partnerships you will be responsible for protecting White Ops most valued possession – our relationship with existing top tier enterprise customers. White Ops is a fast- growing start-up and the importance of nurturing our partnerships has never been more important to ensuring the future security of White Ops mission, technology, product and talent.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for protecting existing revenue while expanding our commercial relationship to other divisions of strategic partner business. If you excel at delivering exceptional customer experiences, are a student of technology and enjoy complex SaaS negotiations, we’d like to talk with you.
- Deliver 100% renewal rate on existing contract
- Upsell to existing and new lines of partner business
- Develop and present compelling strategic account plans and QBRs
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Explain White Ops technology with confidence
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Be an expert on our clients’ business beyond their White Ops engagement
- Work with extended White Ops team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Be Salesforce obsessed!
- Track record of exceeding revenue quotas on strategic, multi-million dollar accounts
- Exceptional emotional IQ skills, sense of curiosity and ability to build trust quickly
- Experience selling a SaaS based, technology centric solution
- Excellent presentations skills – both over the phone and in person
- Experience calling on Security, Product, Engineering and/or C-level clients
- Knowledge of Advertising and Marketing technology preferred
- 7+ years in Sales and/or Account Management