At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
The Global Strategic Accounts Team is responsible for
- Selling new products and solutions to our largest Strategic Accounts, with a focus on identifying new opportunities, mapping into new business units and stakeholders, managing complex contract negotiations, and creating step change revenue growth.
- This work includes identifying and engaging with parts of these businesses that represent integration points that can accelerate our product roadmap, and marketplace opportunities that can accelerate the distribution of White Ops Products. This can include creation of custom products and GTM initiatives that lead to accelerated growth of both the Strategic Account and White Ops businesses.
This role is global and will work closely with all business lines at White Ops. This means deep and daily collaboration with other Sales teams, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, and Leadership.
What you'll do:
- Own, create, and lead the execution of the strategic growth plan with our largest partners, primarily through revenue-generating licensing deals.
- Manage entire commercial process, included but not limited to; Opportunity identification and scoping, Proof of Concept design and execution, Commercials, GTM alignment and launch, and Ongoing partnership planning.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales on the ecosystem integrations that will best contribute to our product strategy and growth plans.
- Collect and help articulate to the organization the product needs of our Strategic Partners.
- Evangelize the White Ops story, our purpose, and technology. Be a leader with vision and represent White Ops at industry conferences, panels, articles, etc.
- Daily collaboration with Sales, Product, Marketing, Detection, Threat Intelligence, Customer Success, and Leadership.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 7-15 years experience selling advanced holistic technical solutions to Media, Data, and Technology categories.
- Ability to negotiate and structure complex partnerships, integrations, licensing deals, co-selling, and/or reselling deals as demonstrated by experience across the Advertising Technology and/or Marketing Technology and/or Cyber Security ecosystem.
- Solid Coaching and Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.