Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Hyperscience is looking for a US Public Sector subject matter expert (SME) to guide and drive the industry’s go-to-market strategy (GTM) for the business. Having deep industry expertise, this SME will evaluate current business objectives and collaborate across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Experience to provide a streamlined, actionable strategy for all stakeholders. This will be instrumental in driving our verticalized GTM strategy as we continue to grow and scale the business.
- Develop and maintain the US Public Sector industry go-to-market strategy including market data, TAM, solution priority, and impact to the business.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Hyperscience Product team to bring platform solutions to life by recommending industry use cases for the roadmap.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (PS, SE, and contract development partners) to build and launch production-ready industry solutions.
- Develop messaging, talking points, and differentiators to support sales and marketing activities for relevant solutions.
- Participate in on-going sales activities (deals) to provide industry credibility with customers/prospects.
- Collaborate with the Hyperscience Corporate Development team to scale solutions development efforts and support industry-specific partnerships.
- Work with Product and Content Marketing teams to develop thought leadership content/collateral, incl. speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- Draft a regular reporting framework to measure industry sales performance, in-market (top-line revenue), and partner with Product to measure industry solution adoption.
- Provide guidance on addressing EMEA Public Sector via contractors, and work with GTM Program Manager to initiate regional coverage.
- Advise on the competitive landscape as it relates to the US Public Sector and associated verticals.
- 7+ years experience in the US Public Sector (Federal or State) with focus in automation, back office processes (BPM), or digital transformation. Equivalent consulting experience at top-tier firm is also acceptable.
- BA/BS in Business or Engineering, preferably. MBA is a plus, but not required.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing strategies related to automation platforms, RPA, and/or document processing (IDP).
- Strong network of industry contacts.
- Strong command of US Public Sector regulations, compliance, and ethics-related requirements.
- Self-starter; comfortable working through ambiguity to develop clear, actionable programs that align to the company’s business strategy.
- Ability to produce quality (strategic) work within reasonable timelines, to an executive audience.
- Demonstrated leadership, and ability to bring divergent perspectives together in promoting business outcomes.
- Empathy-driven approach to building consensus and influence.
- Experience in core functions of Product Marketing (TAM/market research, messaging hierarchies, value proposition creation) is ideal, but not required.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.