Director / VP of Enterprise Brand Sales
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch has been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018 list, Built In NYC's Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
The Director / VP of Enterprise Brand Sales will play a key role in pitching, strategizing with, and developing new accounts. In this client-facing role, you will be called upon to identify new prospective customers, deliver compelling presentations, and independently drive revenue. As a Director or VP, you will be looked to as a thought-leader by your team members. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. You will also bring a creative and strategic approach and a desire to learn and grow quickly within an organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify key target Fortune 500 prospects
- Develop and deliver powerful, compelling sales presentations to potential brand marketing customers from the C suite to the brand management teams
- Autonomously manage personal sales pipeline
- Synthesize customer feedback for product and management teams
- Recommend new product strategies and client opportunities
- Find ways to increase usage and ROI for clients
- Participate in team brainstorms and product evolution
- Provide mentorship and guidance to your peers
- Experience selling directly to Fortune 500 brands
- 5+ years demonstrated experience and accomplishment in Media / Technology / Saas sales, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Polished, articulate and credible in client communication
- Entrepreneurial background, attitude or ambition
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Personable and works well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Free lunch!
- Commuter benefit
- Fully stocked in-office bar
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.