Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
Mulberry is hiring for a Merchandising Manager to work closely with our retailer partners to build a modern platform transforming how insurance is priced and offered at the point of sale. As a Merchandising Manager at Mulberry, you will be working with a close-knit team with deep experience building financial products for e-commerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate closely with the Partner Success, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams, working cross-functionally to create a relentless focus on optimization to how we merchandise our products, both internally via the product we built and externally in how we work with retailers and other partners.
- Lead the charge on making Mulberry the leading innovator and thought-leader on how to merchandise and optimize selling product insurance online.
- Partner with the Sales team to:
- Join sales calls as eCommerce/merchandising/optimization expert
- Contribute to Merchandising Proposals, specifically around expected program performance, messaging recommendations, and optimization and testing plans
- Help refine the merchandising recommendations we communicate to prospects based on internal findings and industry best practices
- Refine our forecasting models based on actual data
- Collaborate with the Partner Success to:
- Join retailer calls as eCommerce/merchandising/optimization expert
- Iterate on Merchandising Proposals as programs progress
- Build custom optimization and testing plans for retailers
- Drive testing for retailers, including but not limited to placements, design, messaging, pricing, and offers
- Analyze retailer results to draw insights and present to clients with recommendations
- Contribute to retailer executive business reviews
- Work closely with the Product team to:
- Participate as part of the integrations product team for on-going product development brainstorms, retailer feedback loop, etc.
- Compile feedback and learnings from retailers and testing
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on:
- Compiling results from internal and retailers tests into best practices
- Building enablement and marketing materials for retailers and other partners
- Research industry trends and best practices - help distill findings into best practices for the larger Mulberry team
What We're Seeking:
- Minimum 2 years in a client-facing position
- Minimum 3 years working in eCommerce, online merchandising, or UX
- Extensive experience analyzing eCommerce metrics and data
- Experience driving optimization and testing programs for an eCommerce retailer
- Ideally some experience working in a consultative or professional services capacity with eCommerce retailers
Ideal candidates will possess:
- High EQ and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Extremely proactive problem solver, detail-oriented, with strong follow-through
- Analytical mindset, comfortable digging into data to find insights and trends
- Passion for all things UX, optimization, testing, and ecommerce
- Ability to quickly understand other businesses and possess genuine curiosity and desire to help them succeed
- Humble, coachable, and high self-awareness
- Highly agile and flexible, comfortable in an ever-changing environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Passion and interest in building great technology
- Relentless motivation to always improve, optimize, and drive greater outcomes
- Customer-centric attitude
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!