Enablement Business Partner at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking an Enablement Business Partner to focus on project leadership, execution and performance measurement for an aligned revenue channel. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual who performs well under pressure and has a passion for revenue generation, skills development and SaaS technology. The Enablement Business Partner will work cross-functionally with the business leaders of their specific channel(s), to track priorities and ensure a constant cadence of communication regarding Enablement deliverables, timelines, execution and performance to set KPIs.
As Enablement Business Partner, you will be responsible for understanding the Yext product and value proposition, their aligned channel’s sales and service models, and the profiles and needs of its end users. This role provides exposure to strategic and consultative relationships at the highest level. Some travel may be involved.
- Build trusted partnerships with Yext sales leadership and develop a deep understanding of your aligned channel leader’s business
- Act as the key project operator for all enablement efforts for their aligned revenue channel(s)
- Drive the adoption of tailored enablement programs with a goal of improving the channel’s overall performance and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate prioritized quarterly enablement programs for their assigned channel
- Use data to design and measure enablement success metrics relative to revenue generation, retention, and overall channel productivity
- Communicate enablement strategies, deliverables, timelines, and performance metrics to stakeholders and enablement participants
- Partner cross functionally and act as a liaison between teams such as Product, Marketing, Strategy and Sales Operations to design, deliver and measure the effectiveness of channel enablement programs
- Field and prioritize ad-hoc enablement content and support requests from the channel
- Curate and support leadership presentations that dictate channel strategy to the rest of the company
- Align processes, resources, planning and goals with overall channel enablement strategy
- Provide support, insight and recommendations to leadership in times of organizational change
- Gather feedback from their aligned business partner(s) on a regular basis and communicate it back to the broader Enablement team to ensure progression and improvement
- Exceptionally strong communicator, skilled at aligning to business leaders and managing shifting sales priorities
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Thrives in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to get large groups excited about and committed to new initiatives
- Excellent organizational and note-taking skills
- Ability to influence sales professionals with insights and challenge the status quo
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically to address business challenges
- Ability to simplify complex concepts and provide the right level of detail to exec leaders
- BA/BS Degree or similar college level education
- 2+ years work experience in a sales, strategy, operations, consultant, project management, analyst or coordinator role (preferred)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, Google Suite and Salesforce
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Education or a related field
- 5+ years work experience in a sales, strategy, operations, consultant, project management, analyst or coordinator role
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- Experience with designing and using software reporting tools, specifically those in Salesforce, Looker, SalesHood, Guru and ZenDesk
- Proficiency in SalesHood or other learning management systems
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.