Sell the new Sidewalk Labs energy optimization offering to commercial real estate: i.e. office building owners, tenants, and operators. Your goal will be to overwhelm us with sales and create a pipeline for leads to knock on our door!
Sidewalk Labs is an Alphabet company with a mission to radically improve urban life. We aim to create inclusive, large-scale communities by bringing together an innovative planning approach, products and services designed to address urban challenges, and capital for real estate and advanced infrastructure.
Since our founding in 2015, we've grown into an organization of over 100 employees based primarily in New York and Toronto. Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts from real estate, urban planning, government, finance, technology, and engineering, among other backgrounds.
With the potential to catalyze and scale new models for inclusive growth, our work is both highly exciting and complex. We are working to achieve something unprecedented — help us build it!
The sustainability / energy-optimization product team is looking for an initiative-taking business development and sales manager to sell our product. We are seeking someone who has experience in selling to real estate stakeholders, energy or HVAC experience is a plus. This role allows you to be at the forefront of a new offering. We are a small, fun team with lots of collaboration. We will help set you up for success. You will lead the sales strategy and execution of a product created to reduce emissions, and support climate positive communities.
You should be able to
- Own end-to-end sales, from articulating a sales strategy to building a pipeline to coordinating processes to closing and signing deals
- Sell to commercial real estate owners, influential tenants, and building operators
- Love the customer and deliver great customer success, engagement, and product support
- Channel the customer voice to the product team and take and share good customer notes
- Leverage your working knowledge (or more depth!) of commercial real estate, energy, or HVAC equipment
- Be passionate about sustainability / emissions reductions and smart buildings
This is a US-based (remote okay) hourly contact job with a potential commission. It’s a short-term contract to get started, through the end of 2020, and we expect to extend it with positive results.
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Sidewalk Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. All employment is based on merit and business need.