Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As an Enterprise Account Associate at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in helping to grow Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies. Within this highly collaborative team, you’ll have exposure to each and every department at Rhino to drive growth.In this role you will:
- Partner closely with Enterprise Account Managers to project manage the strategic account journey
- Help to prepare strategic accounts for a successful launch and expansion with Rhino with customized training materials and process guides
- Help to prepare strategic accounts for a successful launch and expansion with Rhino by assisting in trainings and ensuring internal set up process runs smoothly
- Partner closely with the Ops team to develop reports on key metrics for our strategic accounts
- Pull reports outlining key metrics for our strategic accounts
- Assist in gathering partner feedback, refining processes, and identifying best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting issues that occur
- Assist in troubleshooting partner issues that occur
- 1 - 2 years of experience managing partner relationships or project managing, ideally at a start-up, SaaS, or real estate company
- A highly organized individual who exhibits a strong attention to detail
- A self starter with a bias for action
- An analytical thinker
- Superb communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.