Enterprise Account Executive, Corporate at AlphaSense
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished new business sales professional to join our growing US operation, focused on selling to Corporates. This is an opportunity to join a high growth company, sell an award winning product that is rapidly getting adopted across the market internationally, and this person will be able to make a significant contribution in the company’s growth and future success.
- Take responsibility for the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting corporate intelligence departments. i.e. corporate strategy, market intelligence, business development, M&A, research etc.
- This is a new client acquisition sales role, requiring you to research opportunities, initiate discussions, build prospect relationships, conduct demos, manage product trials and close sales.
- Forecast accurately and develop necessary pipeline to meet / exceed quota.
- Work closely with marketing to build brand awareness.
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement and ultimate purchase.
- Gather and pass on information on market and client product needs to sales, product management and product marketing to help us continually enhance our products.
- Experience selling to corporates, preferably either SaaS technology, financial information and/or research solutions.
- This experience could have been gained selling to either corporate strategy, market intelligence, business development, M&A, investor relations or research groups etc, but this is not required if someone has a strong sales track record of enterprise sales to other corporate depts at C level (i.e. CFO / finance, IT, sales & marketing, business development etc).
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets; we are building a team of top sales performers and a great winning culture, so looking for people whom share the same experience and values and together we can continue on our explosive growth path.
- Ability to prospect and build a pipeline, from identifying the right opportunities to gaining access to the right levels of and across a corporate organization; influencing and building advocacy to create the conditions for enterprise deals.
- Energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Reputation for consistently delivering results and setting the example for work ethic, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Strong ability to develop instant rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills, able to distil and explain complex issues in simple terms.
- Able to comfortably communicate at both senior C level executive and analyst levels.
- Able to travel as necessary to meet demands of sales territory.
- Existing network of Corporate contacts would be extremely helpful, but is not a requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree