Enterprise Account Executive | East
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaSOps solutions to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company’s SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, the company established the first-ever “SaaS Application Management and Security Framework” via two published books entitled “The IT Leader’s Guide to SaaSOps” — Vol. 1: “A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications” & Vol. 2: “How to Secure Your SaaS Applications.” BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing sales org. We value hard work and positive attitude. We are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
- A strong track record of prospecting leads, closing deals and exceeding quota
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience selling software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
- Own relationships with key customers and represent BetterCloud professionally.
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Google Hangout and in person when required.
- Employ BetterCloud’s sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure.
- Engage with large organizations to close deals.
- Help to build our sales pipeline with the support of the ADR and Marketing Team
- Support resellers engaged in opportunities, coordinating with the Channel Managers to drive more revenue through our partners
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.